Champion of Torm
- Champion of Torm information on 
Legendary Ability Bonuses
- Legendary Champions of Torm gain +1 per 5 legendary levels to Strength.
- Characters with at least 14 levels of Champion of Torm may exchange Epic Prowess feats for Epic Great Strength feats, by using the PC Scry. A character who converts feats in this manner can no longer delevel using the town priest.
- Upon reaching character level 42 (in legendary levels), the swap is no longer available.
- At 45 levels of CoT (including legendary levels if the character's control class is CoT), the CoT gains permanent immunity to Stun, Daze, Charm and Confuse.
Nimbus of Victory
- At 25 levels of CoT, the CoT gains the Nimbus of Victory power, which drops the spell resistance of all enemies in a colossal area for 10 rounds.
- Nimbus of Victory is an aura which surrounds your character for 10 rounds, and drops the spell resistance of all enemies within by 2 + 1/5 levels of champion of torm, plus legendary levels, to a maximum penalty of -12 at level 50. It has unlimited uses per day, but must recharge between uses. The recharge time is calculated in the same way the Greater Smite timer is calculated, but with a base recharge time of 7 minutes instead of 8:
- You may use it once every 7 minutes. The minimum time between uses decreases 20 seconds for every Great Smite feat the PC has, and 40 seconds more if they have extra smiting. A PC with all 10 Great Smite feats and the Extra Smiting feat is able to use Nimbus of Victory once every 3 minutes. Resting also recharges the ability. The character must recharge the ability after dying.
- Champions of Torm get the benefits of continual restoration, per the spell, once they reach 25 levels of CoT (NOT including legendary levels). At level 25, a restoration spell effect is applied once every 6 rounds. This decreases to every 5 rounds at 35 levels of CoT (including legedary levels), 4 rounds at 45 levels, and 3 rounds at 50 levels of CoT. The character must have 25 levels of CoT NOT counting legendary levels, but once they do, legendary levels ARE counted for determining the frequency of the restoration.
- At 25 levels of CoT, the CoT gains permanent true seeing.
- Legendary Champions of Torm receive +1 Strength for each Great Smiting feat they possess upon taking level 41.
- After obtaining 21 levels as a Champion of Torm, you receive the ability to use Greater Smite on your foes. Refer to the Greater Smite page for details on the mechanics of this ability. Below is a list of the class-specific damage types that can be selected as a Champion of Torm for use in smiting:
|!damso – Sonic|
|!dampo - Positive Energy|
|!damma – Magical|
|!damdi – Divine|
- Champions of Torm with at least 21 levels in the class and who do not belong to a quasiclass receive a 50% bonus to their charisma modifier in calculating added damage from divine might.
- Divine Wrath increases based on the number of CoT levels (including legendary levels if the character's control class is champion of torm) they have. The duration in rounds is twice the character's charisma modifier at level 20, three times at 30, 4 times at 40, and 5 times the character's charisma modifier at 50. The ability scales up to 40/+16 soak and +20 to attack, damage and saves. At 41 levels of CoT, including legendary levels if the character's control class is champion of torm, it grants the CoT an additional attack per round at their highest ab.
- CoTs get 1 extra use of Divine Wrath per day for every 10 CoT levels past 10 (including legendary levels if the control class is CoT), for a maximum of 5 total uses at 50 levels.
- Characters with Champion of Torm as their control class who have at least 40 base Strength receive immunity to critical hits while under the effect of Divine Wrath.
- For characters with champion of torm as their control class, Whirlwind and Improved Whirlwind improve at character level 41. When using either one, the champion of torm will perform a second set of attacks, seperate from the whirl. Each enemy hit by this round of attacks will suffer stacking -1 penalties to attack, damage, saves, and skills, lasting 2 rounds. At character levels 51 and up the penalties double to -2.
Class Ability Board